Last updated on July 5th, 2022 at 05:09 pm
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SavorPumpkinSeason #CollectiveBiasFall, it’s one of the best times of the year. I know I never want to let go of summer but once fall has arrived I can’t help but love everything about it. The changing leaves, cool crisp mornings, all the fall flavors, hot cups of coffee and all the pumpkin things! Starbucks® has released their limited time Starbucks® Pumpkin Spice ground coffee at ShopRite and I couldn’t be more excited. I am so excited to make my own pumpkin spice coffee at home every single morning-who doesn’t love pumpkin spice coffee? Sitting down with Starbucks® Pumpkin Spice Coffee and a delicious breakfast makes for the perfect fall morning. Most weekday mornings are a rush around here. I hardly have time to sit down and enjoy breakfast but on the weekends, I like to take it a little slower in the mornings. Something about fall mornings is just so incredibly perfect and relaxing. It’s like time stands still. Nothing is better than sitting down or curling up and enjoying a warm cup of pumpkin spice coffee and making breakfast. What could better to pair the Starbucks® Pumpkin Spice ground coffee than homemade pumpkin spice pancakes! It is pumpkin season after all, and it only lasts for so long. Making these pumpkin spice pancakes is pretty simple and it’s a great way to take it slow in the morning. Most of the ingredients are things almost everyone has in their fridge and pantry. Now I like to use whole milk or buttermilk to make my pancakes, but if you’re dairy free, feel free to replace with your milk of choice. I do recommend a cashew or soy milk as those are thicker and creamier for this recipe. This recipe makes about 12 pancakes and they store well in the fridge for about a week if you don’t finish them. Just throw them in a toaster on the lowest setting and you can enjoy pumpkin flavors all week long! Starbucks® Pumpkin Spice ground coffee and pumpkin spice pancakes make those weekday mornings a little more enjoyable!
Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
*Be sure to check out ShopRite private label products when you shop for these ingredients*
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsps baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 2 tsps cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk or other alternative milk. Oat milk is perfect for this.
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 2 tsps vanilla extract
- Maple Syrup
- Powdered Sugar
- In a large bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients
- In a separate bowl, mix all of the wet ingredients. Mix well to fully incorporate the pumpkin puree
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and whisk all together.
- Fold in the chocolate chips
- Heat your greased skillet on medium heat and using a ladle drop the pumpkin spice pancake batter
- When the edges look dry and the middle is bubbling, flip and cook on the other side
- Grease skillet and repeat for each batch of pancakes
- Serve immediately topped with maple syrup and powdered sugar
- Sit down, relax and enjoy with a cup of Starbucks® Pumpkin Spice ground coffee
Disclosure: If you make a purchase through one of my links, I may earn an affiliate commission. It’s at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting this blog.